Church News

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update on Beth and Wally

Current plans for Beth include remaining in the hospital until Saturday which will permit her to be at the hospital for Wallace's surgery which will take place Friday morning, the exact time still unknown till later today. Then she will be transferred to the Oaks for rehab for up to twenty-one days. So she will be well provided for while Wallace is recuperating from his surgery. Thanks for all your prayers and I want to say a great big thank you to Becky Jinright and Theresa Sanford who organized a finely tuned care system to tend to Beth and Wally's needs during this time. If I should include any other than those two in the leadership of this effort, I apologize; I just simply did not know about you. I am always gratified and amazed by the loving kindness of this congregation in being the hands of Christ in caring for family and friends in need. You are a blessed and "blessing" congregation.



Grace and Peace

Randy